March 21, 2017
Come and Meet our Experts in
Enterprise Information Management and Hybrid Cloud
IRIS Booth: 03.D006 – Register here
Don’t miss our appointments!
1 IRIS Plenary session, 6 Conferences, Live Demonstrations
and our 30 Years Anniversary Celebration!
Louvain-la-Neuve – Belgium – March 21, 2017 – IRIS, member of the Canon Group, worldwide leader in portables scanners and OCR and one of Europe’s largest specialists in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), Hybrid Cloud, Consulting Services and Outsourcing is pleased to invite and welcome journalists on IRIS booth during the 2 days of Storage Expo.
As a press member, you can attend one of our sessions or take an appointment with one of our experts. Well’ be happy to go deeper in the topic of your choice together with you!
Here is IRIS agenda:
- 10:30 – 11:00 – IRIS Plenary session (Room 4) – March 22 & 23
Four information management concepts that will prepare you for the new privacy legislation GDPR. By Bart DONNÉ, CSO and Rick GRUIJTERS, Director Business Strategy EIM
- On IRIS Booth seminar area – IRIS conferences – March 22 & 23
11:00 – 11:30 Lenovo’s vision of the future for software defined DataCenter (Hyper-converged and SDS).
11:30 – 12:00 Pure Storage: the data platform for digital business transformation.
13:00 – 13:30 How to protect the most important company asset “Data” in a public, hybrid or private environment…
13:30 – 14:00 Manage today’s data unpredictability with flexibility, scale and simplicity by implementing Object Storage.
15:00 – 15:30 VxRail: The Dell EMC Hyper-converged Appliance.
15:30 – 16:00 Four information management concepts that will prepare you for the new privacy legislation GDPR.
- On IRIS Booth – Live demonstrations – March 22 & 23
- Spectrum scale (GPFS)
- Spectrum Protect 8.1
- Pure Storage
- EMC Unity full flash
- IBM Flash system
- Spectrum protect backup of VSphere 6.5
- Spectrum protect backup of Spectrum Scale
- Spectrum protect node replication
- Spectrum protect hybrid cloud pool
- Spectrum scale tiering to cloud
- Management and performance monitoring interfaces of EMC, IBM and Pure Storage solutions
- Wednesday 22 March – 16:00 pm – Celebrate with us IRIS 30 years anniversary!
IRIS has been created in 1987 as a spin-off of the UCL! We will be happy to celebrate this long success story with you with a glass of Champagne!
IRIS’ mission is to help individuals, professional organizations, public administrations and international institutions to better manage their information and to transform their main assets into digital data, easy to archive, easy to share and easy to convert into valuable and actionable content.
Our group is organized in two divisions, IRIS Products & Technologies and IRIS Professional Solutions.
For 3O years IRIS P&T engineers have been working on our software code to improve the features of our products and adapt them to our digital world. IRIS P&T division is specialized in:
- Portable scanners & OCR software
- Document capture platforms for document classification and data extraction
- Document capture toolkits in order to make our in-house technologies available to software editors and hardware manufacturers
IRIS Professional Solutions provides solutions and services to guide companies through the various steps of their digital transformation thanks to an extended portfolio covering:
- Enterprise Information Management
- Hybrid Cloud
- Consulting Services
Corporate Communication Manager