- Analysis and development of the Trilogue System. It is a complex system designed to integrate and exchange data between the European Commission, the Council of the European Union and the Parliament of the European Union.
- Implementation of the backend layer as REST services in Java 8, using Spring Boot, Jackson, Spring Security, Spring Data, Hibernate, PL-SQL, Oracle 11g, Ant, Maven, and Tomcat.
- Create, update and merge the code in branches on Git/Stash.
- Develop and perform unitary tests using JUnit, Mockito and Spring Test.
- Create and keep the tasks on Jira.
- Apply the correct usage of the Scrum methodology, as well as participate in the implementation of the project documentation and deliverables.
Methodologies: Agile SCRUM, UML
Standards: REST, Web Services, JAX-RS.
Protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, SSL, FTP.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the analysis/development in Java and JEE environments
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the analysis/development in service oriented environments and in software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UML or equivalent, and SOAP/REST/WebService
Experience with the following technologies is highly desirable:
- Protocols: HTTPS, SSL, JSON
- Application server: Tomcat, Weblogic
- Spring Framework (Spring, Spring MVC)
- At least 2 out of the following: Sonar, Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium, Activiti, EHCache, ActiveMQ, logback
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
A strong learning and development program;
A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
A good work-life balance;
A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract.