The requested profile is a Support Manager for the support of the Text and Data Mining Unit.
The selected person will need to be able to improve
the organisation and maintenance of the Information Support (IS) activities of
the Data Catalogue and to assist users where needed in their description of
Main activities will be:
- Organization and maintenance of the Data Catalogue support
- Give guidance regarding the use of the Data Catalogue.
- Contribute to training and similar
capacity building activities in the context of the Data Catalogue
- Assess and register incidents/feature
requests related to the Data Catalogue
Knowledge and skills
- Coordination of support teams
- Coordination with the project teams
- Management and follow-up of user requests
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems
- Management of incidents related to information systems; organization of the reporting
- Conception and organization of user documentation for information systems
- Conception and management of IS training
- Participation in user, service and project meetings
- Good knowledge of English.
- Capacity to work efficiently in a multi-disciplinary environment
Specific expertise : support of software solutions
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
A strong learning and development program;
A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
A good work-life balance;
A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract.