IRIS offers consultancy services that are highly specialized in the IBM Digital Business Automation (DBA) platform. It is one of the biggest existing solutions that combines Robotic Process Automation (RPA), IBM Business Process Manager (BMP) and Advanced Case Manager (ACM), Filenet Content Engine and IBM Operational Decision Manager.
Which will you be doing?
- Together with your direct colleagues and the operational teams at the client, you map out the requirements and take the lead in proposing, designing, implementing and optimising robot processes using IBM RPA software.
- You keep regular, direct contact with our clients and colleagues, while working on process transformation projects.
- You create web forms that act as enablers to the automation workflow.
- You inform the Architect and other stakeholders of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- You fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- You support the go-live roll out.
- You follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a good Java background and an experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value.
- You understand workflow based logic and have the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- You are creative and take initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French or Dutch.
Technologies you should be to handle on a daily basis:
- Good knowledge in Databases Excel, SQL, Oracle R
- BPML, UML
- Agile, Scrum or similar methodology.
Knowledge in the following domains would be an asset:
- Java/JEE technologies and architectures. Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and in particular web services (WSDL,SOAP, REST, etc.).
Over the years, IRIS has acquired a solid and reliable reputation in Information Management Solutions. Where the needs of our customers have evolved over the years, the flexible and pragmatical approach of IRIS on top of the recognized competences and the local footprint help us to adapt our business model rapidly to answer these needs appropriately.
Thanks to our history, IRIS stands as an entrepreneurial company built on excellence and strengthened in its innovation strategy by being a member of the Canon Group. The IRIS Group today, is considered as a loyal, reliable and trusted IT Partner by its customers giving them a peace of mind by a customer centric approach.