IRIS offers consultancy services that are highly specialized in the IBM Platform for Digital Business Automation (DBA) . It is one of the biggest existing solutions that combines Robotic process Automation (RPA), IBM Business Process Manager (BMP)
and Advanced Case Manager (ACM), Filenet Content Engine and IBM Operational Decision Manager.
It features machine learning and heavily customised UI based on the AngularJS framework and Dojo components, with bespoke Java service back-end.
Your responsibilities on a daily basis:
- As Technical Consultant/Java Developer, you work within a multi-disciplinary and multicultural team of Java developers,
graphic designers, front-end developers, user experience specialists,
information architects, the project
leader and your technical lead.
- You will customize, implement and develop in IBM DBA related projects whether in the cloud, at customer premises or through remote control.
- You discuss technical solutions with colleagues and customers for concrete functional requirements.
- You develop your knowledge of the other IRIS Information Management Solutions (IRIS IP solutions, MS Sharepoint, e.a.) through knowledge transfer between team members, training and self-study.
- Bachelor degree in computer science.
- You have a good Java background and an experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value.
- You are creative and take initiative while respecting team-work and common objectives.
- You are address urgent request and you are effective in delivering within the agreed deadlines.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French or Dutch.
Technologies you will handle on a daily basis:
- Java/JEE technologies and architectures. Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and in particular web services (WSDL,SOAP, REST, etc.).
Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
- Database design and SQL.
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS.
- BPML 2.0
- RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Scrum or similar methodology.
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
We can offer you a competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan and company car), flexible working hours and easily accessible offices.