The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises.
Hereunder a detailed list describing some of the activities/deliverable:
• Project management includes the planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling all the aspects of the project to achieve its objectives;
• Ability to communicate in order to develop trust in the project achievement, creating a trusty relationship with customers and project team;
• Create project plans and all associated documents;
• Estimate project’s budget and workload;
• Apply and manage the most important processes of Project management lifecycle. Our client applies Oracle Unified Method and Oracle Project Management Method (PJM).
• Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in Project Management;
• Experience with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) is an asset, or other project management techniques and procedures (PMP, RUP, Agile, Scrum, …);
• Knowledge and experience on Oracle Fusion Middleware projects (SOA, BPM, WebCenter, …) and/or Oracle Could is a plus ;
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills;
• Good capacity to keep good reporting and dashboard management;
• Ability to manage multiple projects and resources;
• Ability to act as point of contact between project team, sponsors, managers, and clients;
• Excellent leadership, analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills;
• Detailed, fact-based approach to problem solving.
• Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
• Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
• High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization;
• High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
• Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
• Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
• Fluent in English. Any other European language is a plus.
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
A strong learning and development program;
A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
A good work-life balance;
A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and a long term contract (CDI).
* Only candidates with valid work permit in Luxembourg will be selected *