- Conception, planning, organization, and implementation of enterprise & Document process automation projects
- Workshops at customer’s location for process analysis and optimization
- Support of partners and their end-customers
- Planning and delivery of training (possibly on-site at the customer’s)
- Programming in .NET
- Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent is required
- Programming knowledge in Windows (VB .NET, COM, XML)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French if based in Louvain-La-Neuve Belgium or of English and German if based in Aachen Germany
- Apply analytical thinking to complex projects
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Team spirit, dedicated and very committed to end-customers and partners
This role requires travelling.
- The opportunity to be part of a strong, ambitious and fast moving hi-tech organization;
- The opportunity to work within an international, respectful and collaborative environment with a local, family atmosphere;
- An attractive salary package;
- We also have flexible working hours, home working facilities and our offices are easily accessible.
I.R.I.S., a Canon company, offers high-quality solutions for the digitalization of paper-based documents. The division Products & Technologies develops technologies and products for Intelligent Document Recognition and markets its portfolio on a worldwide basis through strong partnerships. I.R.I.S. Products & Technologies is located in Germany, Benelux and USA.