As an IT Recruiter, you will assume the following task :
- Assist the recruiters in finding IT consultants for the Consulting Services division within International Organizations (European Commission, European Parliament, European Investment Bank…)
- Analyze the recruitment requests and define the most efficient way to find candidates (job websites, job fairs, direct search, etc.)
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available at the right time, with the adequate skills, in order to complete the needs of the client
- Realizing the perfect match between the available candidates and the clients’ requests
- Be involved in the entire selection process: sourcing of CVs, phone screenings, selection interviews and recommendation to the client
- Participate in the elaboration of financial proposals, negotiations until the contract signature
- Optimize recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs
- Liaise with the others recruitment teams in order to exchange information about profile, priorities and missions
Belgium - Louvain-La-Neuve
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Proven experience in IT sector and/or in recruitment.
- Flexible, continuous learner and knowledge sharer, excellent communicator, works well in team environment, appreciates challenge.
- You are fluent in English.
- An experience in European institutions is considered as a plus
- A temporary employee contract in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A stimulating working environment with dynamic teams.