- You prepare the administrative documents required for our call for tenders. You will identify the administrative documents to be provided, list, collect and redirect them to our presales team.
- You ensure a continuous transfer of information between the administration/ financial team (arrivals of specific conventions, contracts…) and the back‐office for the registration, treatment and the financial documents for the invoicing.
- You will support the IO delivery team through the writing of monthly quarterly reports for our various framework contracts
Belgium - Louvain-La-Neuve
- You have Bachelor degree.
- You are have 3 to 5 years of experience in a IT services sevices environment, preferably in relation to the international organisations such as the European institutions.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are used to deal with deadlines