- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and execute independently or with an external PR agency.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program. Supporting the Business
- Development Managers and Sales Account Managers in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Plays an important role in performing market research about customer needs and competitors.
- Remaining constantly abreast of the trends in his or specialist field, and keeping his or her knowledge up-to-date in the light of new developments in order to reinforce his or her credibility by means of a service that is permanently based on updated knowledge and certifications.
This job do not manage people
Marketing Bachelor or Master’s degree – 5 years of experience required.
Very good knowledge of all I.R.I.S.’s activities and solutions.
Previous experience in working in the ICT services sector is a must.
Languages: Dutch and English are a must and a good level of the French language is a plus.
Strong and confident communicator.
Excellent copywriting skills and experience. Design skills including graphics and web design.
IRIS offers you the possibility to work in an international environment and to grow into a large IT Group belonging to Canon Europe with an attractive salary package including fringe benefits.