- Your primary objective is to get acquainted and build up practical knowledge of ECM tools, including IRIS propriatory tools, IBM and MS Sharepoint.
- To achieve this, you carry out support services and get involved in the search for and implementation of solutions and by calling up colleagues if necessary (Technical Support, Project Team, Analyst Programmer, etc).
- Using the documentation relating to the implemented solutions, you understand and analyse customer requests and to propose satisfactory solutions; you transmit recurring problems reported by customers to the teams responsible for improving the tools and applications (e.g.: R&D).
- You manage relations with third parties such as the sellers or manufacturers of the products integrated into the solutions proposed to customers, in order to ensure appropriate handling of customer requests and problems.
You have a degree, preferably in development.
- Interest for ECM tools (IRISNext, IBM, MS Sharepoint,
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux,
- Knowledge in Java and .Net/C#,
- Good knowledge of the national language(s) and English.
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
We can offer you a competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan and company car), flexible working hours and easily accessible offices.