Your task will be to coordinate (large) tenders and manage the process from request to offer. You will be a linking pin between departments and (external) stakeholders and have the ability to ensure deadlines are met while guaranteeing the quality we strive for. You can translate raw input from delivery into compelling offers. Eventually, you should be able to defend proposals and present the propositions of IRIS at customers.
- You manage the end-to-end bid process and respond where appropriate to all key deliverable of the HTS sales cycles, including but not limited to Requests for Information, Requests for Proposal and Proof of Concepts.
- You use your knowledge about infrastructure, managed services/operations, cloud, … to analyse and qualify requests, develop a customer-oriented solution and give advice to the management.
To be more specific:
- You manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities.
- You seek the input from a variety of stakeholders to develop a bid strategy with an eye for the financial, technical, operational, commercial considerations and contractual impact. Not only you analyse the customer requests and design a consistent solution architecture (including scope development, costing, pricing and terms, conditions negotiation/resolution, execution plans, and creative solutions) in close coordination with the delivery team, but you also have an impact on customers and advise them. You track and manage the risks throughout the bid process.
- You take care of all necessary procedures, governance, and process, to enhance the performance of the solutions proposed to the client and to prepare a winning bid.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing complex bids.
- Ability to write commercial offers that are a pleasure to read, without getting too technical.
- Eager to explore new technologies in our portfolio and willing to invest time to master this quickly.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Technology solutions: storage, servers, virtualization, (multi)cloud management, DevOps, data center services, …
- Specific knowledge of our technical portfolio is an asset: Storage & Servers from IBM, Lenovo, PureStorage, Huawei, … Data Protection SW and systems from Commvault, Veeam, Virtualisation from VMWare, Cloud of AWS, Azure, IBM, etc
- Excellent business communication, presentation skills, organisational and project management skills.
- Mastering time management and decision-making skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must, French is an asset
Over the years, IRIS has acquired a solid and reliable reputation in Information Management Solutions. Where the needs of our customers have evolved over the years, the flexible and pragmatical approach of IRIS on top of the recognized competences and the local footprint help us to adapt our business model rapidly to answer these needs appropriately.
Thanks to our history, IRIS stands as an entrepreneurial company built on excellence and strengthened in its innovation strategy by being a member of the Canon Group. The IRIS Group today, is considered as a loyal, reliable and trusted IT Partner by its customers giving them a peace of mind by a customer centric approach.