We are currently looking for an Account Manager / Business Developer (m/f) for I.R.I.S Financial services PSF SA in Luxembourg part of our business unit I.R.I.S. Professional Solutions.
The candidate will be responsible of the business development and the business growth in a specific assigned group of customers.
She/he will, in Entrepreneur mindset :
- Identify, develop and maintain a network of long-term relations.
- Define the sales strategy in her/his group of customers
- Promote and sell products, services and solutions of the IRIS portfolio in her/his group of assigned customers
She/he will report directly to the County Director and will be part of a unique sales team supported by presales for each domains to promote.
- Participating in the development of the sales strategy and policy, in consultation with the Country Director, in order to contribute to the achievement of the organization’s strategy.
- Translating her/his sales objectives into a concrete Action Plan, implementing that plan and making regular forecasts to the Country Director in order to help the department to achieve its objectives.
- Taking an active part in the prospection of new strategic markets, initiating and maintaining frequent in-depth contacts with strategic prospects in order to develop her/his customer portfolio and an effective network for the organization to achieve the predefined objectives.
- Maintaining and developing the existing commercial contacts with the customers assigned in order to achieve the predefined margin within the timeframes.
- Stimulating new contacts to develop new partnerships and even to build consortia if it‘s relevant.
- Formulating and drafting offers, in collaboration with the Presales team and with the Management approvals, in order to propose qualified technical solutions, adequate prices, terms and conditions to the client.
- Negotiating with customers, taking into account the proposed solutions and/or the existing product assortment, the budget or pricing, the indicated timing and/or the delivery times, and so on, in order to bring all the agreements between the customers and the organization in line with the identified needs.
- Taking an active part in the team meetings in order to guarantee a uniform approach and to create a platform for the discussion of daily problems.
- Remaining constantly informed of the trends and developments of the market and of her/his customer portfolio, and keeping his or her knowledge up-to-date in the light of developments in order to reinforce his or her credibility by offering a service that is permanently based on updated knowledge and on certifications.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2 years of Sales experience required
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Real capacity in maintaining revenues and develop cross-selling business in actual customers
- Strong capacity to prospect new companies
- Abilities in executing action plans defined
- Target driven attitude are a second nature.
- Preferably with a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish Financial, manufacturing and/or governmental markets.
By technical knowledges we intend sufficient background to :
- Assume the role of a Large Account Manager
- Understand customers’ needs
- Be able to manage the sales cycle Even if technical experiences as a technician or a consultant will be consider and welcome, we are looking for a strong sales oriented person who is motivated by technologies.
General technical knowledges are required in :
- Enterprise Information management
- Infrastructure, managed operations and Cloud Service
- Consultancy services
Following domains are not mandatory and will be consider as real differentiators :
- Digital transformation experiences
- Data analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data management and data governance
- Functional business skills in finance, digital business platforms or one regulatory evolution as GDPR
- Organized, team player, creative, flexible, open minded, eager to learn, computer savvy, positive attitude.
- French : Fluent
- English : Able to read, understand, and make presentations, able to write proposals
- Luxembourgish : Will be consider as an asset
- German : Will be consider as an asset
- Active car driving license for the country of Luxembourg
- Authorize to work in Luxembourg
- A dynamic team with the power of an International Group and the agility of a start-up
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector
- A constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A competitive salary package including company car, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, cell phone and laptop.