Candidate should have great potential in DBA support (~ 10years) and able to support activities
outside working hours. Resistance to stress, initiative taking and
team-player skills are a must. Respect of strict processes is mandatory.
Respect of target dates is essential. Good French, English and/or German language (written/spoken) is a requirement.
This person will be based in offices in Luxembourg. No remote support.
Must have skills:
• Microsoft SQL Server 2014 – 2019 administration
• SQL Server AlwaysOn + other cluster knowledge, Business Intelligence experience with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
• Sybase ASE 15 / 16 advanced administration
• motivated to support planned overtime if needed
• good soft, foundational and customer communication skills
Nice to have skills:
• Oracle 11g / 12c administration (~ 2-3 years experience)
• SQL Anywhere administration + Replication Server and SQL Remote
• Architectural background
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company, and a well-established international track record;
A strong learning and development program;
A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
A good work-life balance;
A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.).