You will be in charge of the following aspects :
Revenue & reporting
- Prepares the monthly and annual closing and liaises with accounting department to give all relevant information and to ensure adequate accounting of the provisions, royalties, revenue allocation, MDF, credit notes, revenue, target rebate, revenue, gross margin, sales margin and provides all necessary/demanded explanations.
- Ensures that the accounting correctly reflects the services & sales revenue (gross margin), analyses and controls the accuracy of ledger accounting regarding incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Keeps constantly the services and projects and /or invoicing sales reports evolution up to date to be able to report and monitor the revenue (gross margin) for the one or more business Units and/or consolidating stock management.
- Gives information and recommendations to the local accounting department to make sure that the gross margin is correct and allocated the proper period and project in accordance with the period or the progress report with the rules decided by the management.
- Is responsible for the production of quality, accurate and timely customer billings if needed in coordination with the operational team. Keeping constantly abreast of the business evolution to be able to plan the invoicing.
- Is responsible for controlling, validating and all incoming invoices coming from suppliers/Client, establishing overviews of the invoices and ordering activities if needed in coordination with other departments. (Timing, credit checks, guaranties, returned products, collection etc.)
- Is responsible for the customer receivables, collects payment (makes outbound calls and write letters), and updates the reporting regarding cash collection. Liaises with the Sales Department regarding the collection issues.
- If required,
- monitoring the schedule of the caution asked by the public sector in coordination with the Accounting department.
- handles the products consignment at customer side.
- monitoring and following up the maintenance contracts and give constantly feedback to the Sales Department.
- request offers to the suppliers for maintenance renewal contracts.
- Supervising a team who carries out the Back Office Administration (ordering, maintenance, shipping, incoming invoices, etc.) and is responsible for the processing of these tasks too. Helps them with the complex or the specific problems.
- Is responsible for updating the databases and files (regarding for example customer category rate, promo prices, price lists, etc).
- Takes necessary actions, decisions to solve problems (delays, invoicing, etc.)
- If required,
- is responsible for updating the project management database regarding the projects, users, maintenance period.
- is responsible for the NATO clearances. processing ordering in close coordination with the operational teams keeping abreast of the delivery times, product (hardware/software) specification.
- Handles the monthly and quarterly waste taxes declaration according to the European regulations.
- Min. Bachelor Degree (Accounting, sc. Economics, Legal) or any relevant experience
- 5 years of experience in accounting or back office and a least 1-3 years experience in Team leading position.
- General knowledge of Infrastructure & Storage Products and/or all ECM activities and/or IO I.R.I.S.’s activities
- Good knowledge of English, French
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and if existing ERP Software.
- Practical knowledge of Accounting
- Legal background or relevant experience
- Excellent commercial mind and aptitude.
Over the years, IRIS has acquired a solid and reliable reputation in Information Management Solutions. Where the needs of our customers have evolved over the years, the flexible and pragmatical approach of IRIS on top of the recognized competences and the local footprint help us to adapt our business model rapidly to answer these needs appropriately.
Thanks to our history, IRIS stands as an entrepreneurial company built on excellence and strengthened in its innovation strategy by being a member of the Canon Group. The IRIS Group today, is considered as a loyal, reliable and trusted IT Partner by its customers giving them a peace of mind by a customer centric approach.