Eventually you will accumulate a generalist view on our portfolio and an in depth architectural knowledge of certain segments allowing to provide an overall technical overview and a holistic approach towards customers’ requests.
Your responsibilities :
- Understand the business requirements of customers through face2face meetings or analysis of RFP’s.
- Make presentations and answers to prospects in order to develop possible solutions.
- Convince the prospects of the value of our Infrastructure solutions.
- Develop activities to extend existing customer portfolios and raise turnover.
- Realize the design of the Infrastructure/Cloud solutions and translate those designs to proposals and quotes.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to articulate product/service messaging and translate technology/solutions to business value.
- Assure product, service roadmaps and strategies are clearly documented.
- Be an ambassador for I.R.I.S. Professional Services, working across the business to provide effective communication and to build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
- Degree in ICT or equivalent by minimum 5 years of relevant ICT experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a comparable role or as equivalent through hands-on experience with cloud and infrastructure solutions.
- Understanding of professional IT services operations, datacenter and cloud business.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- An extravert person who loves to ‘sell’ the technologies and services in which he/she believes.
- Good knowledge of English, then Dutch or French
- Prepared to learn about general IRIS/Canon products, services and solutions.
- The opportunity to be part of a strong, ambitious and technology driven company on its path to further innovation;
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and well established international success
- A technically challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success
- Continuous training in your specializations
- A dynamic team of architects and system engineers
- A good professional / personal life balance
A salary within market range, coupled with benefits and insurances
- A whole lot more for you to discover during a face 2 face interview.