- Analysis, design, support to developers, test and deployment of components and modules of TreFle application.
- Technical analysis of change requests.
- Analysis of production issues and elaboration of specific solutions.
- Provision of studies, assessments, technical guidance and evaluations.
- Assistance in testing, evaluation and reporting.
- Elaboration of written documentation.
- Quality assurance of new modules/developments.
- Minimum 13 years of practical and recent experience in Oracle database development.
- Minimum 6 years of proven experience and knowledge of public procurement procedures and financial applications.
- Knowledge and recent, practical experience in development with ColdFusion and in maintenance of IT applications developed in ColdFusion would be an asset.
- Knowledge of other web technologies like PHP, Java and ASP would be an asset.
- Proven experience in architecture, design, development and deployment of mission-critical IT systems and professional Software Engineering in general.
- Capability to work in a structured way and to communicate with users, other developers and support staff.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Very good command of both French and English.
- Experience in the domain of language and translation applications would be an asset
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record
A strong learning and development program
A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success
A good work-life balance
A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract
Or a Freelance type of contract