- Using the interoperability capabilities of the acquired Case Management Framework to implement the necessary integrations with local and corporate information systems.
- Using the extensibility and development capabilities of the acquired Case Management Framework in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Sharing their knowledge about the Case Management Framework with members of the European Commission’s project team and assist them when necessary.
- Setup of the development environment adapted to the Case Management Framework, including continuous integration and automated testing (unit tests)
- Define the extensibility strategy and approach while ensuring efficient management and reusability of code and avoiding branching;
- Configure, customise and extend/develop the system according to the European Commission needs and following the defined extensibility strategy and approach;
- Develop/adapt interoperability interfaces to implement required integration with local and corporate information systems;
- Assist/ Support the deployment and configuration of the system;
- Implement user requirements;
- Perform prototyping.
- Participate in pertinent meetings; produce the relevant documentation.
- IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Foundation, IBM Calendar Module, IBM Daeja Viewone, IBM Datacap, BAW, FileNet P8
- Java/JEE technologies and architectures. Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and in particular web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
o Database design and SQL.
o SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS.
o BPML 2.0
o UML (Unified Modelling Language) or equivalent, case tools.
o RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Scrum or similar methodology.
o Adobe ColdFusion
o IBM System Monitor
- The candidate must hold citizenship from one of the EU member states (for a mandatory clearance process).
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record
• A strong learning and development program
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success
• A good work-life balance
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract
Or a Freelance type of contract