- Work on mobile developments on different projects within IRIS Products & Technologies.
- Collaborate with colleagues based in different locations.
- Keeping up to speed with market technology trends and having an accurate know-how of their capabilities, and being able to be a referent for mobile technologies.
- Drafting technical analyses defining the application behaviour on the basis of functional or non-functional specifications
- Implementation of such specification using agreed technologies.
- Writing and testing code in a unitary manner. Creation and maintained of performance and integration tests. Supporting our continuous integration and deployment strategy.
- Publishing and updating applications in Google Play and Apple Store
You are a passionate developer and keep yourself informed of the new mobile trends
You have a Bachelor or Master in IT
You have a proven professional experience of Mobile Development projects
You are able to work on Android and iOS native applications:
- Knowledge about integration of C++ native libraries and interfacing with server applications (REST web services, OAUTH authentication, …) is needed
- Knowledge of native application development for at least one platform and willingness to work on the other platform (Kotlin, Java, objective-C, Swift).Knowledge of cross-platform development frameworks like Apache Cordova, React Native or NativeScript would be a plus
An explorative mindset
Able to work independently meanwhile being aligned with the other teams’ timelines and needs
You are comfortable to speak and write in English
- Long term project in the context of Mobile development
- Working for a worldwide leading company on OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and Document Management Software
- A unique position in the company for those project
- The opportunity to be part of a strong, ambitious and technology driven company on its path to further innovation
- A technically challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success
- A fulfilling position where you can deal your own way with your responsibilities, from A to Z of a project
- You will be at the beginning of new exciting projects and products
- The opportunity to work in an international, respectful environment with a local and familiar atmosphere
- A good work/life balance
- A competitive salary, coupled with benefits and insurances, and an open ended contract.