- Handle and resolve customer questions, issues and complaints in accordance with pre-defined Service Levels in relation to installation, activation, usage and/or configuration of I.R.I.S.’ Software Products.
- Follow the resolution process to the very end.
- Take part in the creation, the update and the upkeep of accurate KB / FAQ’s in the Ticketing System
- Be an active part in the continuous improvement of our Service Quality and share your ideas
- Closely cooperate with the I.R.I.S. R&D Department concerning the occurrence and resolution of regular bugs and problems inside the Software.
- Get acquainted with the I.R.I.S. Software Portfolio and master it
- Be able to communicate and possibly train internal and external partners regarding I.R.I.S. Software
- Place of Work: Aachen (Germany)
Germany - Aachen
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent (trained IT-Specialist)
- Programming knowledge in Windows (VB .NET required, COM/XML/Python a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
- Apply analytical thinking to complex projects
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team spirit, dedicated and very committed to end-customers and partners
What We offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a strong, ambitious and fast-moving high-tech organization
- The opportunity to work within an international, respectful and collaborative environment with a local, family atmosphere
- An attractive salary package
- We also have flexible working hours, home working facilities and our offices are easily accessible