As an R&D IT System Coordinator (DevOps expert), you will be in charge of :
- Help building our CI / CD pipeline. It is hosted on-premises.
- Automating code compilations or other processes via Jenkins (or similar future tools) on different platforms (Win, Mac, Linux, mobile, etc).
- Help migrating our systems into a containers approach (Docker).
- Performing workstation and server set-up and administration.
- Maintaining the fleet for the development and testing.
- Performing internal IT infrastructure operation and maintenance activities autonomously.
- Keeping record of maintenance activities and system performance.
- Providing technical support to internal developers within out R&D department for IT related issues (such as PC, networks, servers, Hardware and Software).
- Managing the information and data integrity of the R&D department. You are responsible for the continuity of the IT network and managing the network use, maintenance, technical support and system security (including network access, network and security procedures and policies, selection of tools to automate security administration).
- Ensuring that all information systems and networks operate according to internal standards, external standards, security and legal requirements.
- Implementing a monitoring system for all our internal machines/services and externals ones.
- Evaluating overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
- Dealing with the administration of cloud vendors and web-oriented tasks (email gateways, cloud based virtual machines, DNS management, domains renewals, SSL certificates renewals…).
- Coordinating with Group and Central IT the procurement or resources and alignment of technologies (software, hardware).
- Dealing with the migration of data from legacy systems into currently supported systems.
Belgium - Louvain-La-Neuve
- You are have a bachelor or a master degree in IT
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Expert level on Linux (Debian or RedHat)
- Very good knowledge of Windows, Mac, Windows Server, iOS & Android
- Understanding of network topologies and firewalls
- Experience with virtualization and Dockers Python and Shell scripting capabilities
- You’re fluent in English, oral and written
- You’re the reference person for technical issues within R&D department.
- You will be part of the CD / CI automation trend in a software development industry.
- The opportunity to be part of a strong, ambitious and fast-moving hi-tech organization.
- The opportunity to work full-time within an international, respectful and collaborative environment with a local, family atmosphere.
- A competitive salary package.