A presentation must be made using PowerPoint or Prezi, and must include:
- an overview of the internship site, including a brief description of its services;
- a description of the internship responsibilities;
- a description of the challenges and successes experienced during the internship;
- a detailed description of the project;
- a description of what was learned from the experience and how it can be applied in the future and
- a statement of future (professional and/or academic) plans.
Monitoring tools, Log analysis tools, AIOPS tools, Cloud environments, Containerization, Configuration management.
Knowledge in scripting languages including PYTHON, using and further develop APIs.
Benefits for the intern:
- Availability of platforms & competences in Hybrid-IT Infrastructure & Application monitoring;
- Direct contact path with AIOPS vendors
- Enterprise IT environment; direct support from young and dynamic support team(s).