IRIS offers consultancy services that are highly specialized in the IBM Platform for Digital Business Automation (DBA) . It is one of the biggest existing solutions that combines Robotic process Automation (RPA), IBM Business Process Manager (BMP) and Advanced Case Manager (ACM), Filenet Content Engine and IBM Operational Decision Manager.
It features machine learning and heavily customised UI based on the AngularJS framework and Dojo components, with bespoke Java service back-end.
- As an application architect, you should be able to write software architecture documents and advise the customer on architectural and development choices to make.
- In addition, you are responsible for helping developers with the product approach and follow-up and communicate the roadmap of the IBM ACM solution.
- You will follow up ECM trends and define methodologies and best practices with specific frameworks.
- You have a 5+ years’ experience; experience in a similar professional domain is considered as an added value
- You demonstrate maturity and self-confidence and easily take the lead
- You have an high affinity with processes
- You are charismatic and have proven commercial skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French or Dutch
Required specific expertise:
- Strong knowledge of information management (IBM P8 and IBM ACM is a plus) and more specific:
– Document management
– BPM: experience in designing workflows
– Case management
- Strong knowledge of application servers: IBM WebSphere , WebLogic is a plus knowledge DB2 , SQL Server configuration.
- Be able to define clustering in a Windows or Linux environment
- Knowledge of following protocols: REST, CMIS,SOA
- Experience in application development using Java, J2EE
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly
growing dynamic company and a well-established international track
We can offer you a competitive salary package (including
meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan and company
car), flexible working hours and easily accessible offices.