The requested profile is a Database/Application Administrator for the support to the ISH team.
The selected person will need to be able to support both daily operations for relevant services and contribute to the execution of new projects.
Main activities will be:
- Application Server Administration (installation, configuration, monitor, manage, upgrade, deploy applications, backup & recovery, failover and tuning).
- Manage users and their security privileges in line with JRC policies.
- Monitor the availability of Application Server infrastructure; measure their resource utilisation; identify bottlenecks; diagnose faults; and monitor the performance/throughput of AS facilities.
- Production of technical documentation.
Very good experience in the following fields is required:
- Administration of DEVOPS tools ( CI servers, Binary repositories, Ansible)
- Administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Administration of Tomcat
- Administration of Apache
The following practical experience is desirable:
- Administration of complex IT environments (Automation, Orchestration, Containers)
- Administration of Data Visualisation and Data Analytics Tool (Business Objects, Tableau, RStudio, Qlik, Piwik)
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
A strong learning and development program;
A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
A good work-life balance;
A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract.