- Ensure that all SLA’s towards our customers are respected and managed following “best practices”
- Monitoring and analysis of different processes; Incident registration, classification, handling and solving
- Change request registration, classification and handling
- Pro-active management of the different application components
- Correct and timely reporting on incidents, issues and resource consumption
- Follow the most recent developments and trends within his specific field.
- Develop and define best practices and procedures
- Able to think out of the box and along with the customer
- Customer focused
- Excellent time planner, team player and workload organizer.
- A good spoken and written knowledge of English is a must
Good knowledge of Windows server 2012, 2016
Basic knowledge of:
Active Directory (setup and managing an AD)
Networking (DNS, subnetting, Firewalls network protocols,…)
SQL (install and configure, adapt databases, filter databases, create specific users,…)
Linux (run updates, install an application, read log files)
In depth knowledge of: DirectSmile, UniFLOW, Netaphor,… and all very specialized applications in the media, print, content and asset management world is a nice to have
We offer you the possibility to work for one of the world major players in Hybrid Cloud – Storage. You will work in a young, dynamic and challenging environment, where being on top of the latest technological developments in the field of Managed Operations is part of the team’s DnA.
We also have a strong development policy, where you will have the occasion to follow tailor made training to help you grow professionally within your role. This goes together with an attractive salary package in line with your experience, including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan, smartphone and high-end laptop.