The role is principally to provide the best technical tailor-made
support to the Sales team and would suit individuals who have previously
worked with enterprise software, preferably related to information
management. The role is based in Belgium, where IRIS has offices in
Vilvoorde and Louvain-la-Neuve.
What will you be doing?
- You interpret customer challenges and scenarios into IM solutions.
- You manage and respond where appropriate to all key deliverables of the IM sales cycles i.e. RFPs, RFIs, Demos, POCs, Integration solutioning.
- You engage with client representatives to demonstrate the value of our IM technologies.
- You work in close cooperation with delivery team and you ensure the transfer to the project team.
- Master with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced technical understanding of IM software, preferably IRIS, IBM, Alfresco or Open text.
- Knowledge of either SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Excellent business communication, presentation skills, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- Mastering French or Dutch and English.
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, within a constantly growing dynamic company with well-established international track record.
- Large autonomy and responsibilities within a very open, dynamic and friendly team.
- The opportunity to work in our Louvain-La-Neuve office with different departments and the possibilities to work in our Vilvoorde office.
- A competitive salary package.
- We also have flexible working hours, home working facilities in agreement with the Manager and our offices are easily accessible.