IRIS is specialised in the implementation of Information and Document
Management projects. Customers are mainly banks, insurance companies,
multinationals, Belgian and European institutions, etc. We offer our
customers solutions in: Smart Capture, Content Management, Case Management, Collaboration and Artificial Intelligence.
Reporting the IMS Division Director, you will focus on the sale of IRIS solutions and services to the markets you know best. Technologies include IRIS proprietary OCR and ECM solution suites, IBM technologies, Microsoft Sharepoint and others.
Your field of action is to:
- Become an expert in digital transformation to the benefit of our clients.
- Identify, develop and close business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Manage several strategic key accounts and behave as “trusted advisor” by understanding customers’ business challenges & strategic plans.
You will be based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- You are a entry-level sales and business
development professional with a keen interest in IT solutions.
- Experience in enterprise software projects (ECM, Case Management, ERP, CRM…) will be considered as a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good command of French.
A leading role in a fascinating sector with real career opportunities – both horizontally and vertically – in a constantly growing dynamic company with a well-established international track record.
The capacity to make an impact in a company offering interesting projects, tailor made trainings.
An attractive and competitive salary package in line with your experience, including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan, smartphone and high-end laptop. You can choose your location: Vilvoorde or Louvain-la-Neuve.