- Improvement, maintenance, tests of the Commission’s Audiovisual Portal
- Improvement, maintenance, tests and migration to web technologies of: the backend interface for file transcoding to publish online; a web analytics tool to measure the audience of the Audiovisual Portal;
- Integration between off-the-shelf and internally developed information systems of the Commission’s Audiovisual Service;
- Cloud architecture and development;
- Second level support for the information systems internally developed;
- Drafting of technical and user documentation and training on information systems used by the Audiovisual Service.
Belgium - International Organisations
- Master degree in relevant field or equivalent by experience.
- Min 5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Knowledge of the audio visual sector;
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment;
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload;
- Ability to work reliably and accurately;
- Flexibility and adaptability ;
- Results orientated ;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment;
- Good knowledge of French and English (B2 of the CEFR).
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
- A strong learning and development program;
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
- A good work-life balance;
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract.