5 business units need your skills
IRIS is organized in 5 business units. All focussed on responding to our customers needs and even anticipating them. Have a look and get to know them!
Products & Technologies
For more than 30 years IRIS P&T engineers have been developing the IRIS software and products to guide customers into a more digital world.
What are your opportunities as an IT expert in P&T :
- Growing in your Software Editor skills;
- Developing & deploying technologies on the cloud;
- Using modern, recent technologies & languages;
- Exploring more about Machine learning, Recurrent Neural Networks, Deep convolutional; Networks, Computer Vision techniques, morphological & geometrical operation, GPUs to read and understand scanned documents;
- Programming in C++ & python using tools such as git cmake Jenkins CUDA caffe boost eigen freetype;
- Working on many platforms : windows, mac, linux, android, ios...
IRIS P&T division is specialized in :
- Portable scanners
- OCR softwares;
- Document capture platforms for document classification and data extraction;
- Document capture toolkits in order to make the in-house technologies available to software editors and hardware manufacturers.
Information Management Solutions
IMS offers to
IT candidates :
- A changing environment due to permanent cutting-edge technologies evolution
- A flat and dynamic structure
- A wide range of projects from solution development to system integration oriented ‘IM’ (Information Management) and supported by AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Different project sizes: from small to very large. You can choose the project you like the most.
- Trainings : internally or externally on the tools installed at the customers such as IBM, Java, etc. Juniors are trained on basic tools such as IBM DBA. Trainings on new tools are regularly proposed.
What are we offering to customers ? Organizations are challenged to improve and accelerate the transformation of their activities, competencies, processes and business models. We are providing our clients the key to success : actionable information.
Our use of an overarching solution for all information and process flows in an organization allows both structured and unstructured information to be managed properly and securely and to be presented dynamically to users, always in the context of an action or process.
We integrate the IRIS software solutions into customer projects (auto-classification based on AI with IRISXtract ; archiving and workflow optimization based on IRISNext) but also leading products such as Microsoft SharePoint.
IRIS focuses on five strategic IMS solutions: Smart Capture,Content Management,Case Management,Collaboration and Robotic Process Automation. Solutions are delivered using own technology and third party technology from IBM and Microsoft.
We do not only use Automatisation but also Robotic Processing Automation. We integrate AI tools that support not only IM (Information Management – Automation of tasks and workflow) but also RPA. The team is proud to have developed its own tool to automate the data migration.
Working as an IT specialist in our
Consulting Services Business Units
- Acting as a dedicated consultant within a company;
- Activating your skills, your experience and your knowledge of solutions and technologies;
- Receiving training and coaching along your path of growth and personal development;
- Joining a team of over 420 qualified specialists.