your recruitment journey
All you need to know about your recruitment journey
What to expect?
- Once you have applied, you will receive a confirmation email.
- We will review your application within two weeks. You will then receive feedback on your application. If you are successful, you will pass through to the assessment stage of the recruitment journey.
- A recruiter will contact you to set up an initial phone interview. The purpose will be to understand your career expectations and aspirations – and to make sure IRIS can deliver on this for you.
- If both sides are interested in continuing the process, you will be invited for an interview. Here, you will meet with HR, as well as your future manager and some of your colleagues. Interviews happen over one or two rounds.
Our goals will be to:
1Evaluate your fit within the team
2Assess your technical expertise
3Give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have
After each step of the assessment process, you can expect a feedback call within 48 hours.
If common ground is found, we will make you an offer.
When I arrived, I greatly appreciated the welcome provided by Human Resources. They explained the structure of the company very well, which helped me a lot to understand my environment. I joined a project management team that set up an excellent structure to comply with the ISO standard; this made it easier for me to adapt. IRIS remains a large SME and I greatly appreciated the warm welcome I received in all departments
On-boarding our new colleagues
Giving a good first impression is important for both candidates and employers.
At IRIS, we invest ourselfs to have an efficient on-boarding process that makes it easy for your to settle in to your new job. Depending if you are an employee or a consultant, the on-boarding proces will be slightly different. However, both have the same objective: to make you feel part of your new team.
IRIS offers more than a single welcome day
When someone new arrives at IRIS, an internal communication is sent out beforehand to let other team members know you will be joining us.
- On your first day, you'll be introduced to your new colleagues, as well as to other key people in the company, such as managers and HR contacts.
- You will be briefed on the use of IT equipment and on the layout of the building.
- You will receive an employee handbook, which provides practical information for newcomers.
- After a few days you will be invited to attend a detailed company presentation with our HR Business Partner. You will get to know the roles and responsibilities listed on the company’s organization chart and what the different entities within the company do.
- Twice a year we organize an Induction Day, here you get to know other collegues and IRIS even better. It's a fun day full of activities and interesting talks.
Find out how IRIS introduces you to a new project
As a new consultant at a client’s site, you will have a customized on-boarding process to make sure you quickly find your mark:
- On your first day at a client’s premises, a contact person on the client’s side will welcome you.
- Within the week, your Manager will set up a face-to-face meeting with you to answer all your questions and make sure you feel at ease.
- After three months, a meeting is held to check how the project is going and to see if there is anything that should be addressed.
Meet our people
We asked some colleagues about their daily work, their challenges and what life looks like at IRIS.
I really had the opportunity to evolve. I started in the pre-sales team where we answer calls for tenders, then I went into sales, I was in direct contact with customers and now I am Resource Manager. I manage a hundred consultants who work at customers' premises. I work with our HR department to support consultants on a daily basis and in the management of their careers and I really enjoy it.
My team and I are proud to deliver state-of-the-art software solutions to our customers. Receiving positive feedback from our customers is always a source of great satisfaction and a great recognition of the effort made as a team.
I like very much the responsibility I'm given and the freedom to do what you like to do. I started as a Compute, Storage and Virtualizaion System Engineer and today I have completly shifted my focus to the cloud. Hybrid cloud is an important focus of IRIS and I’m now working full time on an Amazon AWS project
Do you want to apply for one of these roles?
Or do you want to see other available roles at IRIS?
Visit our job offers page. Spontaneous applications are also welcome.