Intelligent Document Capture for Laserfiche®
Automated entry into Laserfiche® ecm solution with IRISXtract™
Collecting and capturing paper and electronic documents properly is time consuming and resource intensive.
This is where IRISXtract™ comes into play. It scans, sorts, renames and routes documents and key indexes into your Laserfiche® environment.
IRISXtract™ in a Nutshell
- Multi-Channel import of all types of documents: paper, electronic, e-mail in different formats
- Intelligent Document Analysis: data extraction and free-form analysis based on rule sets
- Fuzzy Reference Data Reconciliation by processing over 70 million data in under 1 second
- Conversion export of compressed high quality data and images
- Easy Integration into your Laserfiche environment
Power up your Worklows
Every IRISXtract™ export includes optional conditions also known as conditional identification. This process allows every export performed to only execute if/when the condition is met. By having this done just before the entry into Laserfiche®, all jobs involved with a workflow no longer need to start at the beginning. IRISXtract™ dynamically identifies each export for Laserfiche®. This process removes most bottlenecks experienced in a workflow.
Laserfiche® Connector: Features & Benefits
Modular Workflow Entry Design
Need to import a document into a Laserfiche workflow without starting it from the beginning? IRISConnect will sync with Laserfiche® and will allow the ability to resume the workflow from its assigned spot inside a template’s workflow.
User Interface & Resources
Replay a recent webinar where the Laserfiche connector featured Webinar Replay